Nebuliser Machines Australia
This is a machine used to change liquid medicine to vapor. Sometimes, patients are unable to take medication because of their conditions that won’t allow swallowing. A nebuliser comes in handy by pumping pressurized air into the liquid thus forming vapor. Then, a patient can easily inhale the medicine through a mask. This medical equipment also come in handy in emergency cases when an individual is collapsing and the best option is administering reliever medicine. A reliever liquid medicine can be vaporized for easy administration into the patient’s body. People with lung complications including Asthma can also use nebulisers. We deliver all our nebuliser machines to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and all other major cities in Australia.
Choosing a nebuliser
Evidently, people use this medical equipment for different purposes and to solve different issues. Thus it is important to consult a nurse or healthcare giver specializing in this field to advice on the best equipment that fits your needs. Here are some of the elements that you should consider before you buy a nebuliser:
- They differ in type and structure; hence, it is crucial to find one that you can easily operate and clean.
- A nebuliser is a machine and ne3eds replacement of parts when need be. Get a nebuliser that you can easily get masks and mouthpieces to replace
- How and where you will be suing the nebuliser matters. Some are portable and some are not.
- Be sure of the power source you intend to use before making an order. Some are powered by battery, some by 12 volts and others can be powered by a cigarette lighter in a car
- You will need to service your nebuliser regularly. Ask for after-sales services if any.
Tips for using your nebuliser
Typically, a nebuliser converts at least 80% of liquid medicine to vapor. This should be done in about 8 minutes. Consult your nurse or healthcare giver on tutorials of using the machine. A standard full dose takes approximately 10 minutes.
Before you power on your nebuliser, place it on a hard surface to ensure its symmetrical thus smooth running of the process. Placing it down also ensures no strange materials get to the medicine.
While you can use the mouthpiece alone, some people prefer attaching a mask.