2018 Posey Double Padded Security Mitts
- Calculated at Checkout
2819 Posey Double Padded Security Mitts - One Size fits most adults
Indications for Use
- Patients assessed to be at risk of disrupting life-saving treatments (e.g., chronic tube pulling).
- Patients assessed to be at risk of line pulling, which may prevent monitoring of vital signs.
- Patients whose picking, pulling, scratching, or peeling exacerbates a skin condition, causes self-injury, or compromises wound site integrity
MONITOR PER FACILITY POLICY Check to ensure that:
- Connecting straps cannot slide in any direction or loosen if the patient pulls on them, or if the bed is adjusted
- Mitts and straps are properly secured. If applied too tightly, circulation will be restricted; if applied too loosely, the patient may be able to slip his or her limb from the device
- Mitts are intact, not torn or damaged, and hook and loop closes securely. DO NOT allow patients to ingest mitt material
- The patient cannot use his or her teeth or otherwise remove the device and inflict self-injury
- Monitor closely when the patient is out of bed. Patients who ambulate
while wearing this device may be at risk of injury from a fall
|Strap Length||122 cm|
Please note we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
4-7 Business days for Australian wide including most country areas. 7-10 Business days for WA country, far North QLD and most of NT outside the Alice Springs and Darwin. Please also allow 1-2 days for dispatch. Read More
No returns after 12 calendar days from DELIVERY DATE.
25% restocking fee is applicable on all returns or exchanges. Read More