Vital Signs Monitor 8000H
or make 4 interest-free payments of $699.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Calculated at Checkout
DJMed Vital Signs Monitor 8000H
Vital signs can be displayed for any age patient – from neonatal and pediatric patients to adult patients.
- Display arrhythmia and ST segment analysis, drug dose calculation, pacemaker detection
- ECG / Heart Rate, Comen SpO2, NIBP, Respiration, Temperature and pulse.
- Record 96 hour trends, 60 alarm events, and 400 groups of NIBP list.
- TFT Touch Screen is 21cm (8.4in)
- A flexible power supply: built in battery provides 4 hours working time, & optional automotive power supply support.
- Can be used to transport patients within your facility, or by ambulance.
- Compact dimensions of 107mm X 214mm X 246mm, and 3kg.
Download: Vital Signs Monitor 8000H
|Dimensions||20 x 20 x 20 cm|
Please note we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
4-7 Business days for Australian wide including most country areas. 7-10 Business days for WA country, far North QLD and most of NT outside the Alice Springs and Darwin. Please also allow 1-2 days for dispatch. Read More
No returns after 12 calendar days from DELIVERY DATE.
25% restocking fee is applicable on all returns or exchanges. Read More